Anambra State Teachers Recruitment – The application for the Anambra teachers recruiting portal is presently live. Some applicants and candidates will want to know how to apply, thus they will ask the following questions. When is the registration deadline? What is the registration requirement? and more.
We will provide answers to all of your questions in these articles. We will offer you step-by-step instructions on how to register, as well as everything you need to know about Anambra teacher recruitment.
Before we continue, let me declare unequivocally that the Anambra state 2023 teacher recruitment form is completely free. Don’t bribe or pay anyone anything to receive the application form. The form is available on the Anambra State Teachers’ official website.
Has Anambra Teachers Recruitment Commence?
The 2024 Anambra teachers Recruitment has not yet begun as at the time of writing this article, but it will be announced soon. To be informed, all you need to do is follow us on social media and subscribe to our email list.
Facts About the Anambra Teachers Recruitment
Following the recruitment deadline, a screening exercise would be done. The screening will include the topics Mathematics, English Studies, and General Paper. The deadline for the Anambra teachers recruitment portal is not announces yet, as well as the screening data. Before the final shortlist, successful applicant will be invited to a screening exam. You will be notified of the day and screening locations via your registered e-mail address.
Anambra Teacher Recruitment Requirement, Eligibility and Documents.
It is difficult to work in any job in Anambra teacher recruitment without first enquiring about the role’s requirements. This is the first step that the candidate must take. Some of these needs are as follows:
- A BSc/HND/ND/NCE in a comparable discipline from a recognized institute.
- A minimum of five (5) WASCCE/SSCE/GCE credits, including Mathematics and English.
- Applicants are encouraged to register with TRCN (Teachers Registration Council) in order to become registered teachers, as this will give them an advantage over those who are not.
- A certificate of discharge or exemption from NYSC.
- A method of identifying yourself
- FSLC (First School Leaving Certificate)
- Identification letter from your LGA
- Computer literacy is advantageous.
Please take note that the Anambra State Government is seeking applications from appropriately qualified persons who can teach any of the following disciplines:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Physics Economics
- Physical and health education
- computer science
- Advice and Counseling
- Christian Religious Studies
Anambra Teachers Recruitment Portal 2024
Another vital thing applicants should understand is how to apply. After completing the eligibility conditions for all candidates, applicants will submit their crucial papers using this portal. We are not the official registration website. www.anambrastate.gov.ng remains the official website. Please keep this portal in mind since many scammers are always looking for recruitment periods like these to create clones of bogus recruitment portals.
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Adamawa SUBEB Teachers Recruitment
- Borno Teachers Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom SUBEB Teachers Recruitment
- Bayelsa State Teachers Recruitment
How to Apply for Anambra Teachers Recruitment 2024
The application is completed online at anambrastate.gov.ng/ppssc/apply.php. The following are the steps to apply for the Anambra State Teachers Recruitment 2023.
- Go to www.anambrastate.gov.ng to access the Anambra State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) recruiting webpage.
- Make an account and fill out the application form.
- Upload your credentials and any necessary documentation.
- Fill out your application online.
- Print the confirmation slip for your application.
- Wait for additional instructions and updates from the recruiting agency.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will the Anambra State Teachers Screening 2023 take place?
The premiere is scheduled for the weekend of June 18, 2023. Make a note of the date!
- How can I find out if I’ve been selected for the upcoming CBT exam?
Visit the official website and look for your name on the list to confirm your status.
- What documents should I bring with me to the exam?
Please bring your National Identity Cards/slips and Voter’s Cards with you as pieces of identification.
- Looking for information on screening locations?
Visit anambraministryofeducation.com/check-results for more information on the venues.
In this article, we have given you solution to what you asked for. How to apply for Anambra teachers recruitment we have also shown you the screening date, the application guidelines, registration requirement, as well as the closing date. Thank you for reading to the end and please follow us via social media platforms and via email for more update on Anambra teacher recruitment