- How To Become a Millionaire Online In 2023 And Beyond
- 3 Steps To Make Millions Online In 2023
- What To Do To Stand Out
- Wrapping Up
How To Become a Millionaire Online In 2023 And Beyond
To become a millionaire online needless to say that a lot of people will end the year 2022 broke and without any skill, here is why…
Many young people think making money both online and offline is magic or luck, perhaps waiting on a list for mother nature to favor them, without having any skill to show or render a service.
There are two things involved in making money;
Outside the above, there’s no other way to create wealth. Check the list of billionaires and millionaires in the world, and you will discover that all of them have one thing in common; either selling a product or a service.
PRODUCT: This is your very own creation packed with value to transform, impart, and impact those it’s designed for.
E.g: eBooks, courses, apps, software, etc.
SERVICE: Dishing out the value in a flexible manner, like freelancing, masterclasses, webinars, and more.
E.g: Graphics design, content creation, video editing, proofreading, web development, SEO, digital marketing, translation, ads, etc.
All of the above are enshrined in what is called SKILLS. You thought it was a new word, nope, sorry to disappoint you!
Without learning and mastering a skill, forget about becoming a millionaire. Enough of this! Let’s get down to business!
I want to show you three guaranteed steps or processes to becoming a wealthy person online in years to come
3 Steps To Make Millions Online In 2023
1 Identify a High-Income Skill/Business Model
First off, your journey to building a profitable business online and making millions from it is identifying a skill. You need to know that not all skills are in high demand. So, you must be intentional when choosing or picking a skill you want to learn.
What To Look Out For When Identifying a Skill
- Pick a profitable skill (the money magnet type)
- Choose a niche (that is the market you want to excel in; Digital Marketing, Video Editing, Graphics Design, Content Writing, Web Development/Coding, etc
- Know the skill market size – what level of interest do people have in that skill? Is the audience or crowd large enough?
- Pick a skill you are passionate about (every individual has a skill he has always desired to learn)
When you identify a skill you have passion for, it’ll drive you to wade through the storms when it happens. Be that as it may, trying out skills you have no clue about can also be very rewarding; it’s more like establishing multiple streams of income.
That being said, some of the profitable skills you can identify with instantly are listed below:
- Graphics Designing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- SEO Expert
- Web Design
- Coding (Software, etc)
- Apps Development
- Article Writing
- Video Editing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Virtual Assisting
- Voice Over Artist
- Sales Closing
- Data Analysis
- Content Marketing
- Virtual Bookkeeping
After picking one of the skills listed above, the next step to take is to enroll in a training course. That will take us to get a mentor or tutor that will train you on your desired skill.
2 Get Mentorship Or Training To Master The Skill
All the skills you would likely find on the internet have individuals or organizations that are highly skilled in them.
It is pertinent that you locate someone who is readily available to take you by the hand and show you the step-by-step process of learning the skill and becoming a professional.
Not having money or capital is not an excuse to shy away from getting started. There are free contents you can consume on YouTube and blogs.
All you need is the determination to scale through, even with the free resources available online. I started out on web designing and SEO by watching YouTube videos and putting it to practice.
Moreso, as I progressed, I started buying premium courses that would later put me on the pedestal of greatness because I give value, hence, I now charge higher fees.
I would suggest or advise you to go for paid courses if you are buoyant financially. The reason is the experts who develop these premium courses spend more quality time giving detailed information on your chosen skill.
RELATED POST>> 12 Tested Saving Tips For Low Income Earners
They will also reveal deep secrets to honing that skill and succeeding at a faster rate you may never find on YouTube videos or blog posts. All you have to do is find a very credible course and enroll.
Note also, 85% of the free videos and blog posts you see online are just casual contents to keep their digital space updated and running while making their money through their platforms as well.
Checklists For Getting Courses On your Skills
- Incredible results ( look out for testimonials from previous students – though these can be formulated, it helps)
- Look out for genuine reviews on other platforms (search the name of the course on YouTube or Google to see the unbiased reviews from different people entirely)
- Make sure you buy a course you can get access to the creator or owner. Perhaps possibly a premium group in case you get stuck along the way
- Go for video courses preferably. eBooks are good, but for the purpose of practicals and visuals, video is recommended
- Get courses that come with loads of bonuses you can enjoy
- Go for the courses with a money-back guarantee
- Don’t be in a hurry to buy courses that are extremely expensive except it’s worth it
- Get one you can have 100% control over it and can access it anytime you want
Furthermore, using the above checklists will help you find courses that will suit the level of value you seek to acquire in the course of training.
It is important to note that acquiring knowledge from different courses will place you on a higher pedestal; you will have more advantages over those who only focus on one.
Another thing is you will learn and master many strategies from different mentors and coaches whose courses you have consumed.
Now, when you are done going through the training or course, what are you expected to do? Of course, your mentor or coach should tell you to implement what you have learned.
Implementing what you have learned from the courses you purchased is key to accelerating that skill.
3 Stages Of Implementation
#1 Personal Value:
In the course of going through the training and mentorship, it will help you build a business online that would be giving you a stable income.
Knowledge is power! So, whatever skill you acquire should be able to pay your bills first. That means you must be the first partaker of the benefits of hard work.
For example, if your selected skill was Affiliate Marketing, and you have mastered the art of selling other people’s products easily with great expertise from the course you purchased, you have become valuable in that area.
#2 Share Your Value With Others Too
The same way your mentors taught you is the way you would mentor others. It’s a chain reaction thing. The knowledge you have acquired will come with some level of professionalism because you have been trained.
Now, it’s time for you to also create your own course and sell to others you were once like. You see, this is how the ecosystem works!
By developing your own system of passing value to others, you make money off the people that will buy your course, which automatically makes them your students or mentees.
#3 Establish a Recurring Income System
When you had the first test run your skill and benefited personally from it, you later moved to create an information product that could teach how to duplicate your strategy to succeed in affiliate marketing the way you do, you finally set up an academy where people will pay higher fees to enroll for 30 days to 2 months course.
What To Do To Stand Out
- Learn tougher skills ( the harder it is to learn a particular skill, the more people will run away from it, and that’s how you become an authority in that field)
- Focus on one skill and gain perfect mastery in it
- Work extra time if you must enjoy the millions, you need to work very hard and smart, nothing valuable comes easy
- Don’t procrastinate, take action immediately after you are done acquiring a new skill
- Learn to add other skills to build real value
- Be truthful in whatever you are presenting to people. When you trick people to get your products only to find out you lied, you have lost credibility
- Stay true to the game, be very consistent
- Discover your own strategy, test run it, and add it to ones you have learned
I believe that’s clear enough! No acquired skill should be left “fallow” and not implemented. Or else, you will leave a lot of money on the table!
The essence of skill acquisition is to first build value and then earn from it. How you program 2023 and beyond is very vital, hence, you need to learn a skill and make sure you work very smart to make money from it.
If you have gotten some value from this post, kindly share, drop a comment below, and let’s interact. Thank you!
- 17 Proven Online Businesses That Pay Daily In Dollars
- How To Make N500k With Affiliate Marketing Programs
- How To Earn $5k Monthly With Learnoflix Affiliate Program
- 7 Best Free Blogging Platforms For Writers To Make Money
Sharing Is Caring!