Best Credit Cards 2023: Reviews, Attractive Offers, And Rewards
- BEST CREDIT CARDS OF 2022
- #1 CHASE FREEDOM FLEX (Best Cash-Backs And No Annual Fee Card)
- #2 THE PLATINUM CARD FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS (Best For Luxury Travel And Lifestyle Benefits)
- #3 CHASE SAPPHIRE PREFERRED (Best General Travel Rewards)
- #4 BANK OF AMERICA CUSTOMIZED CASH REWARDS CREDIT CARD (Best Rotating Categories Cashback)
- #5 BLUE CASH PREFERRED CARD FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS (Best Card For Families And U.S Supermarkets)
- #6 U.S BANK ALTITUDE GO VISA SIGNATURE CARD (Best Card For Dining)
- #7 THE WORLD OF HYATT CREDIT CARD (Best Mid-tier Hotel Card)
- #8 HILTON HONORS ASPIRE CARD FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS (Best Hotel Card)
- #9 DISCOVER IT STUDENT CASHBACK (Best Student Card)
- #10 WELLS FARGO REFLECT CARD (Best For Balance Transfer For Long Payment Window)
- FINAL THOUGHT
BEST CREDIT CARDS OF 2022
Best Credit Cards: Over the years there has been a transition in the credit card sphere as we have witnessed the emergence of credit cards at different times to serve at their best. Different credit cards are known for different ranges of peculiarities such as cash back, travel, students, business, etc.
so if you are wondering what credit card will best suit your specifications this article is designed to give you a rundown of the best credit cards in 2022. It is important to note that no single credit card is the best in serving all purposes, for every purchase, family, or every budget
#1 CHASE FREEDOM FLEX (Best Cash-Backs And No Annual Fee Card)
With a welcome bonus of $200, Chase freedom flex gives the best cashback and no annual fee card with up to a 5X reward rate. you can earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 on combined purchases in bonus categories, a 5% cashback on your travels purchased through the Chase, 3% on dining which includes takeout and drug stores, and 1% on all other purchases.
Chase freedom flex offers trip cancellation insurance at the rise of unforeseen situations also lost luggage insurance and more. They also charge 3% on foreign transactions
0% intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, after which there’s a 14.99% – 23.74% variable after the intro period
As one of the Best Credit Cards, this card has the capacity to handle all your spending needs without an over-inflated price tag. It comes with an incredible earning structure that covers all your expenses in categories and areas many families will find very appealing yet it has a $0 annual fee.
ABOUT CHASE FREEDOM FLEX
- Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
- Earn 5% cash back on travel purchased through chase ultimate rewards.
- Earn 3% cash back on dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery services.
- Earn 3% cash back on drugstore purchases.
- Earn 5% cash back on all Lyft rides.
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Chase credit journey helps you monitor your credit with free access to real-time alerts, the latest scores, and more.
Their travel rewards rates rival some of the best premium rates by other travel cards but travel bookings must be made through chase ultimate rewards to earn 5% cashback.
#2 THE PLATINUM CARD FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS (Best For Luxury Travel And Lifestyle Benefits)
On activation, you earn a welcome bonus of 100,000 points and an annual fee of $695. This card is a premium travel card and a premium lifestyle card. It is packed with a lot of travel benefits and the high annual fee is justified by its services and advantages.
The APR for the pay overtime feature is 15.99% to 22.99% variable APR on eligible charges.
With benefits across different areas such as travel, dining, and travel, a platinum card makes every day a pleasant spending one. It is for regular travelers who want to have access to and enjoy all the benefits and luxuries of traveling.
ABOUT THE PLATINUM CARD
- For hotel credit get $200 back in statement credits each year on select prepaid hotel bookings with American Express Travels using the platinum card.
- $240 digital entertainment credit. Get up to $20 back each month when you make eligible purchases at one or more of a peacock, The New York Times, Audible, or SiriusXM.
- Get the full cost back each month when you pay for a walmart+ membership, and get up to $155 Walmart+ credit.
- With more than 1,400 airport lounges across 650 cities in 140 countries, the American express global lounge collection can provide an escape route for you at the airport.
- With %15 you can ride and dine with ease in Uber cash and eat each month in the U.S. This offer is available to basic members only.
- Get up to $200 every year in statement credits when incidental travel fees on one airline are charged to your card.
- Get up to $179 clear credit back on your clear membership each year.
- Get up to $300 back each year on your Equinox membership or Equinox+ when you enroll with and use your card.
- With a platinum card, you can purchase at Saks Fifth Avenue and get back up to $100 in statement credits annually. That’s up to $50 in statement credit semi-annually.
- You can earn 5X points on flights when you book directly with other airlines or American Express Travel.
- You earn 5X on prepaid hotels when you book at AmexTravel.com and 1X on other purchases.
#3 CHASE SAPPHIRE PREFERRED (Best General Travel Rewards)
Chase Sapphire is preferred for its lucrative signup bonus, flexibility, excellent ongoing reward, and easy rewards redeeming making chase sapphire an excellent card, it is recommended for people who want to accumulate travel rewards.
Chase Sapphire offers a welcome bonus of 60,000 points and an annual fee of $95.
Chase Sapphire has an APR of 15.99% – 22.99% variable after the first 15 months.
Its credit score is excellent.
ABOUT THE CHASE SAPPHIRE PREFERRED
- Earn $60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. This means you can redeem $750 through chase ultimate rewards.
- Premium dining and travel rewards. Earn 5X total points on every travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, this excludes hotel purchases that qualify for the $50-anniversary credit, earn 3X points for restaurant dining including delivery service, and 2X on other travel purchases.
- Earn up to $50 in statement credits each account anniversary year for hotel stays each anniversary year through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Earn 5X points on other travel purchases.
- Earn 3X points on grocery purchases online. This excludes Walmart, target, and wholesale clubs
- Earn 3X points on select streaming services
- Eligible cardmembers can break up purchases from $100 upward into fixed monthly payments with My chase plan with no interest but just a fixed monthly fee.
- And earn 1 point per dollar spent on every other purchase outside these categories.
Chase Sapphire does not charge fees for foreign transactions and there is 24/7 access.
#4 BANK OF AMERICA CUSTOMIZED CASH REWARDS CREDIT CARD (Best Rotating Categories Cashback)
With this card, you are at liberty to decide where you can earn the most cash back from among a list of six categories which include gas, online shopping, dining, travel, home improvements, and furnishing or drug stores. These categories make this card flexible.
They serve a welcome bonus of $200 online cash reward and charge $0 for annual fees.
SEE POST>> Best Credit Cards For Kids
This card has an APR of 13.99% – 23.99% variable on purchases and balance transfers.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMIZED CASH REWARDS CREDIT CARD
- You earn a $200 online cash reward after you spend a minimum of $1,000 on purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.
- There is a 0% intro APR for 15 billing cycles and any balance transfer made within 60 days of your account opening
- Earn 3% back on a category of your choice and 2%, an automatic 2% on grocery stores and wholesale clubs, and an unlimited 1% on other categories.
- As a preferred rewards member, you can earn 25% – 75% more cashback on every of your purchase. This means that you can earn 5.25% in your chosen category.
- The online-only offer may not be available if you leave the page or visit any Bank of America financial center.
This card is flexible but requires good and excellent credit and its rewards can be complicated and the best rewards are limited to certain customers only.
Also, this card charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%, and be aware that you can only adjust your 3% cashback earning category once a month, hence if an expense arises from another category it is impossible to respond to it until the following month comes.
#5 BLUE CASH PREFERRED CARD FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS (Best Card For Families And U.S Supermarkets)
With this card, you can earn 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per annual purchase. This card is the only card that offers 6% back in a category that almost about every family spends in.
This card splashes a welcome offer of $300 and a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year then $95 for subsequent years.
It has a regular APR of 13.99% – 23.99% variable
ABOUT THE BLUE CASH PREFERRED CARD
- You earn $300 in statement credit after making purchases of up to $3,000 within the first six months of account opening.
- Low intro APR for the first 12 months of purchases on account opening and then an APR variable of 13.99% – 23.99%.
- Buy now, pay later when you use Plan It to split a large purchase into monthly installments
- Enjoy a 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets when you have made purchases up to $6,000 per year.
- Enjoy 6% cash back on specific U.S. streaming subscriptions.
- 3% cash back at U.S. gas stations and transit.
- 1% cash back on other purchases.
- Cash backs can be redeemed as a statement credit and are received in the form of reward dollars.
No enrollment is required for cash backs, they are automatic and cashback rewards can be accumulated by big spenders who frequently spend at supermarkets and on transits. However, there is a 2.7% foreign transaction fee and there is a very high cash advance fee served by this card.
#6 U.S BANK ALTITUDE GO VISA SIGNATURE CARD (Best Card For Dining)
You can rake in rewards for dining purchases, and enjoy a huge welcome bonus and zero transaction fees. The Altitude Go can do the magic for you on those dining adventures you plan to embark on.
Enjoy a welcome bonus of 20,000 bonus points and an annual fee of $0 when you decide to pick up this card.
Regular APR 14.99% – 23.99% variable.
ABOUT THE SIGNATURE VISA CARD
- There is no charge for annual fees.
- You don’t have to fear your accumulated points because points never expire.
- As an intro offer, you earn 20,000 bonus points when you have made purchases up to $1,000 in eligible purchases within your first 90 days of account opening.
- Enjoy 4X points on your dining, takeout, and delivery.
- 2X points on grocery purchases and delivery, EV charging stations, and gas stations.
- 2X points on streaming services. Plus you get to enjoy a $15 credit for annual streaming of purchases like Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, Apple music, and more.
- And 1X point on all other purchases.
There are no foreign transaction fees charged by this card and the rewards are very generous for a card that demands no annual fee charge. However, there is a balance transfer fee charged by this card. The top reward goes out to those who dine out frequently. Redeeming rewards has some restrictions and there is a minimum redemption requirement of $25.
#7 THE WORLD OF HYATT CREDIT CARD (Best Mid-tier Hotel Card)
Hyatt offers high point redemption values, sweet perks, and a value chain of properties to enjoy when you open an account with the Hyatt credit card. It is awesome compared to other credit cards and offers great value as well. Hyatt Credit Card is one of the Best Credit Cards recommended to go for in 2022.
As a mid-tier hotel card, Hyatt offers you up to 60,000 bonus points as a welcome bonus and an annual fee of $95.
Hyatt credit card has a regular APR of 15.99% – 22.99% variable.
ABOUT THE HYATT CREDIT CARD
- For as long as your account stays open you enjoy the complimentary world of Hyatt discovers status.
- Earn up to 30,000 bonus points when you have purchases up to $3,000 in your first 3 months of account opening. Plus 30,000 more bonus points by earning 2 bonus points total per $1 spent in your first six months of account opening on purchases that normally earn 1 bonus point, on up to $15,000 spent.
- After your cardmember anniversary each year, you get 1 free night at any category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort.
- Receive 5 tier qualifying night credits towards tier status every time you spend $5,000 on your card.
- Earn up to 9 points total for Hyatt stays – 4 bonus points per $1 spent at Hyatt hotels and 5 base points per $1 you can earn as a world of Hyatt member.
- Earn 2 bonus points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airline tickets purchased directly from the airlines, gym memberships, local transit, and commuting.
World of Hyatt credit cards has high redemption values and a generous welcome bonus. But on the negative side, it has no intro APR offer, a high regular APR, and a limited number of properties.
#8 HILTON HONORS ASPIRE CARD FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS (Best Hotel Card)
Hilton Honors Aspire is a perfect fit for big spenders and people who desire the luxuries and best of all that Hilton properties have to offer and the huge benefits that come with the complimentary diamond status. Its price tag matches the features and advantages which the card has to offer.
You will earn a welcome bonus of 150,000 points and an annual fee of $450. This is absolutely free cash to enjoy, counting on Hilton as one of the listed Best Credit Cards for 2022.
Regular APR of 15.74% – 24.74% variable.
See if the offers by Hilton honor Aspire suite you
ABOUT THE HILTON HONORS ASPIRE CARD
- Earn 150,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 in purchases on the card within your first 3 months of card membership.
- 14X points for eligible purchases at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio
- 7X on select travel which includes flights that are booked directly with airlines or AmexTravel.com and car rentals booked directly with some selected car companies.
- Earn 7X on dining at restaurants, including takeout and delivery in the U.S.
- Earn 3X points for every $1 spent on other eligible purchases.
- Enjoy one weekend night reward with your Hilton Aspire card when you open an account newly and every year after renewal. Also, earn an additional night after you spend $60,000 on purchases on your card every year.
- Earn $250 Hilton Resort statement credit on eligible purchases each year of your card membership.
The Card offers no intro APR, high penalty APR, and penalty APR. Also, there is a high annual fee.
#9 DISCOVER IT STUDENT CASHBACK (Best Student Card)
You can build top-tier rewards and build credit history with Discover it student card. There is no credit score required to apply for this card and this makes it an excellent way for students with average or limited credit to gain experience managing credit.
Welcome Bonus: cashback Match
Annual fee: $0
12.99% – 21.99% variable APR.
ABOUT THE DISCOVER IT STUDENT CASHBACK CARD
- Students earn 5% cash back on everyday purchases during the school year at different places each quarter such as Amazon, grocery stores, and restaurants when they pay using PayPal and gas stations up to the quarterly, maximum when you activate. And you still earn 1% cash back on other purchases.
- Discover is accepted nationwide by 99% of the places that accept discover cards.
- You could turn %50 cash back into $100, or turn $100 into $200 with a cashback match, get an unlimited dollar-for-dollar match of all the cash back you have earned at the end of your first year.
- No annual fee or late fee on the first late payment. No APR change for paying late.
- Earn rewards while building a credit history that can help you after you graduate from school.
- Refer a friend once you become a discover it card member and earn a statement credit each time you refer and they are approved.
- Prevent new purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances for your account with the freeze It on and Off switches.
- 0% intro APR on all eligible purchases in the first 6 months, then the variable purchase APR of 12.99% – 21.99% applies.
You can apply for a credit increase online if you feel you are ready to take on more credit. You can call to update your income and personal information when you graduate and this may make you eligible for credit line increases.
RELATED>> 6 Best Chase Credit Cards
#10 WELLS FARGO REFLECT CARD (Best For Balance Transfer For Long Payment Window)
The Wells Fargo card offers a 0% intro APR period, cell phone protection, and a $0 annual fee.
12.99% – 24.99% variable APR
There is a generous introductory APR period when you purchase and qualify for a balance transfer.
ABOUT THE WELLS FARGO REFLECTION CARD
- 0% intro APR for 18 months from account opening on purchases and qualifying balance transfers. You can receive an APR extension for up to 3 months. After the introductory period the interest rate increases to 12.99% – 24.99% variable APR. Balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee.
- Get cell phone protection for up to $600 when you pay your phone bills with the card. Claims have a $25 deductible.
- $0 annual fee.
- Earn cash back in the form of a statement credit while you shop, dine or enjoy an experience by using your wells Fargo credit card.
The card does not offer rewards for spending or a welcome bonus. Hence, for someone looking to avoid credit card interest and repayment flexibility the Wells Fargo card is the best option for you.
To make a selection of the best credit cards in each category we take into consideration of the costs and benefits that each credit card has to offer.
How attractive a welcome bonus is, the annual fee, percentage earnings, transaction fees, and the pros and cons of holding a card are important factors that influence the position of a card in any category.
So here’s a wide variety of different categories to go for considering your credit and what you can afford to go for.
- How Does Netflix Make Money: In-depth Analysis Of Earnings
- Bad Credit Loans Urban BCL: Get Your Poor Debt Cleared In 5 Minutes
- Payday Loans: Dark Secrets Nobody Told You About
- Make Money On OnlyFans Anonymously As a Newbie $20k Fast
- How To Make Money From Home Fast Without Selling Your Soul
- How To Start a Business From Scratch Online With $0 | 100% Free
Sharing Is Caring!