The BVN code for all banks in Nigeria is more like a master key that unlocks every door; just one code dial can retrieve your BVN for you notwithstanding your bank – the master USSD dial!
That is to say, you don’t need different codes for all the banks available in Nigeria, only one dial would solve your misplaced BVN issue with just one click. It’s what this blog post is all about. Let’s dive!
BVN Code For All Banks: What Is a BVN?
BVN is an acronym for Bank Verification Number issued by banks in Nigeria. It’s a directive from the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) to add a layer of security to its banking system.
The Federal Government of Nigeria introduced the Bank Verification Number (BVN) as a distinct identifier to simplify banking operations in the country.
Given the numerous numbers and identification markers to keep in mind, it’s quite common to forget one’s BVN. However, financial institutions have established a USSD-based system to allow customers to retrieve their BVN easily.
This article furnishes you with the BVN code applicable to all banks operating in Nigeria, making it a handy resource.
Can BVN Work Without Internet Connection?
The system operates independently of the Internet due to the limited access to it among the Nigerian population. It doesn’t require a smartphone but can be used on any type of mobile phone, even the basic feature phones that have an alphanumeric keypad.
By simply dialing the USSD code of their bank, individuals can retrieve their BVN as long as they have network coverage.
BVN Code For All Banks: What Is The USSD-Based Code?
You can easily check your BVN (Bank Verification Number) from any bank in Nigeria using your mobile phone by dialing *565*0#.
This code works on all banks, including Guaranty Trust Bank, Access Bank, Stanbic IBTC, First bank, Ecobank, Zenith Bank, and Union Bank, regardless of the mobile network you use, such as MTN, Globacom, Airtel, and 9mobile.
Is BVN Code Dialing Compatible With My Kind Of Phone?
The best part is that this code is compatible with all types of mobile phones, be it a feature phone or a smartphone, irrespective of the brand, whether Samsung, Nokia, TECNO, Infinix, Itel, Cubot, or any other.
Once you dial the code, your BVN will be displayed on your phone screen. So, don’t hesitate to use this BVN code, regardless of the type of phone you have.
BVN Code For Your Favorite Banks In Nigeria
- Access Bank – Dial *565*0#
- Citibank – Dial *565*0#
- Diamond Bank – Dial *565*0#
- Ecobank Nigeria – Dial *565*0#
- Enterprise Bank – Dial *565*0#
- Fidelity Bank Nigeria – Dial *565*0#
- First Bank of Nigeria – Dial *565*0#
- First City Monument Bank – Dial *565*0#
- Guaranty Trust Bank – Dial *565*0#
- Heritage Bank – Dial *565*0#
- Keystone Bank Limited – Dial *565*0#
- Mainstreet Bank – Dial *565*0#
- Polaris Bank – Dial *565*0#
- Providus Bank Limited – Dial *565*0#
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Nigeria Limited – Dial *565*0#
- Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – Dial *565*0#
- Sterling Bank – Dial *565*0#
- SunTrust Bank Nigeria – Dial *565*0#
- Union Bank of Nigeria – Dial *565*0#
- United Bank for Africa – Dial *565*0#
- Unity Bank Plc – Dial *565*0#
- Wema Bank – Dial *565*0#
- Zenith Bank – Dial *565*0#
Note that you should use the phone number linked to your bank account to dial the USSD code for your bank’s BVN retrieval. Also, some banks may require additional authentication before revealing your BVN to you.
SUGGESTED READS ON 9BH:
- AdCreative.ai Review: $500 Free Google Ads Credit Instantly
- Chipper Cash Review: 6 Vital Things You Must Know Today
- Top 10 Apps That Pay You Real Money In Nigeria In 2023
- PayPal Money Adder: 2 Most Important Benefits
- Fairmoney Instant Loan: Access Up To ₦1 Million In 5 Minutes
- 17+ Proven Easy Ways To Make Money As a Student In Nigeria
- Making Money Sites In Nigeria To Earn $100 Daily Instantly
- Should You Form an LLC for Your Small Business? All You Need to Know
Sharing Is Caring!