Civil Defence Recruitment – The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) application form portal (http://cdfipb.careers) has been opened. Do you want to apply now? This article has been prepared with you in mind. Please follow our instruction when you read to the end for a successful NSCDC Recruitment 2024.
The application for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) recruitment is completely free of charge and does not require a dime from you. You do not need to pay for the recruitment. he only money you might pay, might be the service charge from people in the Cafe for helping you apply.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is the same thing as Civil Defence, so do not be confused about the two because there are the same. In this article, you will see the Civil Defence application guidelines, the requirements needed to be eligible, frequently asked questions, NSCDC recruitment updates, screening date and the shortlisted candidates. Please keep reading to see more information.
Facts About the (NSCDC)
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is a paramilitary force of the Federal Republic of Nigeria tasked with protecting the nation and its citizens from threats, attacks, and disasters. The corps is authorized by lay Act No. 2 of 2003, as revised by Act 6 of June 4, 2007.
- NALDA Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment
- DICON Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NDE Recruitment Registration
- INEC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
Has Civil Defence Recruitment Commence?
We will love to inform our readers that the Civil Defence recruitment application is temporarily unavailable; however, this article will be updated as soon as the next application form is accessible. Keep an eye on this section to find out when the new Civil Defence form is released or made available online. Interested candidates are also encouraged to review the NSCDC Recruitment article to learn when the form will be available to the general public online, as we will update that page once the form is open.
Civil Defence Portal for Recruitment 2024
The Civil Defence Recruitment application portal will be shown to you in in this article, the portal is http://cdfipb.careers. This portal is also applicable to the immigration and prisons recruitment. Please take note of this portal and visit it for your recruitment exercise.
Civil Defence Recruitment Requirements, Eligibility and Documents.
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply for and participate in the Civil Defence Recruitment process:
- Be a naturalized Nigerian
- Males must be at least 1.7m tall, while girls must be at least 1.64m tall.
- When measured, a male must have a completely expanded chest of at least 0.87 meters.
- To attest to it, you must be medically fit and have a medical fitness certification from any government hospital.
- You must not have any physical or mental problems.
- You must hold a WASSCE certificate with at least 5 credit passes in core topics in no more than two sittings.
- You can also apply if you have a higher degree such as an OND, HND, BSC, etc.
- You must be at least 18 years old and no older than 35 at the time of application.
- Any valid form of identification (national ID, voter’s card, international passport, etc.) is required.
How to Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2024
You can now apply for your desired employment after reviewing the qualifying conditions given above and ensuring that you have checked all of them. The Civil Defence Application process is not hard, you just need to follow the steps below:
- Visit http://cdfipb.careers for more information.
- Make a new account or login in to your existing one.
- Complete the application form
- Upload or attach the necessary documents.
- Examine and Submit
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will be notified via email or text message.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What sets the NSCDC apart from other defense roles?
Aside from security, the NSCDC is critical in disaster management and crisis resolution.
- Is there a charge to apply for Civil Defence Recruitment?
No, the formal recruitment procedure is not for profit.
- Do all NSCDC functions necessitate the aforementioned height requirements?
While these standards may apply to generic roles, specialized occupations may provide more freedom.
- How frequently does Civil Defence Recruitment occur?
It varies, so keep a watch out for announcements on official channels.
Major Updates on Civil Defence Recruitment
The Civil Defence recruitment application form has yet to be released as of this writing. Those who want to stay up to speed should check this article periodically to find out when the form will be available, and they should also follow the guidelines below.
If you wish to stay up to date on the next recruitment drive, bookmark this page or bookmark this tab. Following our social media pages would also be beneficial for any Nigerian job seeker interested in participating in the future Civil Defence recruitment operation.
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments box and we will respond as soon as possible. Did you find much value in reading this? Please keep sharing on all the social media platforms and leave a comment behind.