How To Create An Amazon KDP Account In Nigeria In 5 Minutes
Create An Amazon KDP Account In Nigeria: Amazon KDP account can be set up or created in just less than 5 minutes as a Nigerian. Be that as it may, a lot of people think Amazon gives certain restrictions to Nigerians when it comes to doing business with Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, but that is not true in the actual sense.
Before we show you the simple step-by-step guide to creating your KDP account, we would like to give you a snippet of what Amazon KDP is. KDP simply means Kindle Direct Publishing, an arm of Amazon Inc that deals with book self-publishing.
Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is a program allowing authors to publish personal books straight to Amazon, and in turn, gets distributed electronically and sells it as an e-book. Writers or publishers receive 60% of the sale price for each book sold, with Amazon taking the remainder.
The flipside of KDP is that although you get the royalties if sales are made, you can as well be at risk of Amazon just selling your book without paying you anything at all.
And you are permitted to upload an epub, Rich Text Format, and Microsoft Word document (.doc).
ACCESS AMAZON KDP FULL COURSE HERE
Enough said! Now let’s go straight to how you can create your Amazon KDP account within 5 minutes as stated.
How To Create An Amazon KDP Account In Nigeria
To get started, kindly follow the steps below:
- Go to any browser of your choice on either your laptop or mobile phone
- Click HERE to visit the official website and begin your registration
- Locate the yellow “Sign Up” button and click on it
- It will open up a new page that would prompt you to sign in instead
- Check below and click on “Create Your KDP Account” and then proceed
- Now, enter your “First and Last Name”
- Type in your “Email“
- Enter your “Password”
- Repeat your password
- Click on “Create Your KDP Account”
- Solve the “Puzzle” you will be given
- Go to your email and get the verification code (OTP) Amazon will send to you
- Copy and paste the code in the space provided then go ahead and click on “Verify”
- The next step is to select your country and add your phone number
- Amazon will send you another code to the phone number you provided in order to verify if you are actually a person
- Enter the OTP and click on “Create Your Amazon Account”
- After that, accept their “Terms and Conditions”
- Congratulations, your KDP account is successfully created!
Hope that was simple and straight to the point. However, there is still one more step to go before finally getting started with the Amazon KDP Business fully.
How To Complete KDP Account Creation In Nigeria
- When you are done with the first part, login to your KDP account
- Click on “Update” and proceed
- Select your country and type in your phone number again, then click on “Send OTP”
- Fill in your personal information as required; your Legal Name, Date Of Birth, Country, Address, City, Region, and Postal Code
- Set up your “Payment” details (how you are going to get paid)
- Then fill in your “Tax Information” (this is a very crucial step to gain access to payment)
- And boom you are good to go!
That is it for this post! Now you can create your own personal KDP account in a few minutes without hassles. Kindly share this guide with others who could be interested. Thank you for reading!
- How To Start a Business Online From Scratch With No Money
- How To Start Affiliate Marketing With No Money
- 3 Steps To Becoming a Millionaire Online
- 12 Tested Saving Tips For Low-Income Earners
- How Does Netflix Make Money: In-depth Analysis Of Earnings
- Making Money Sites In Nigeria To Earn $100 Daily Instantly
- How To Make Money From Home Fast Without Selling Your Soul
- How To Start a Business From Scratch Online With $0 | 100% Free
- 17 Proven Online Businesses That Pays Daily In Dollars
- Binance p2p Arbitrage: How To Make Up To N50,000 Daily In Nigeria
Sharing Is Caring!