Cross River State Teachers Screening – This post will guide you to the exact Cross River Teachers Recruitment Screening Date 2024, Screening Venue, and Requirements. The page addresses all pertinent issues regarding the Cross River Teachers Recruitment Screening Date, Screening Venue, and Requirements, as well as the state secondary education board and teaching service commission.
Our team gathered these materials and information for this article from very reliable sources, so we can confidently say that this article on Cross River Teachers Recruitment Screening Date, Screening Venue, and Requirements (SUBEB & TESCOM) 2024 is the best you can find anywhere on this topic. Please continue reading to see the whole information and follow the directions for the next steps.
If we obtained the source for this article on Cross River Teachers Recruitment Screening Date, Screening Venue, and Requirements (SUBEB & TESCOM) from credible sources, it means that our information is reliable; therefore, you should follow us on social media, subscribe to our email list, and bookmark this page as much as possible. You will also receive frequent updates.
Cross River Teachers Screening Date
While the date has not been set or made public, we have obtained trustworthy information from a trusted source that the screening date will be made available online soon. So, please continue reading to find out.
You should maintain your email address as it will be used to provide information to all applicants. Information about the Cross River Teachers Recruitment Screening 2024 will also be distributed via SMS and the internet.
The deadline for both the screening and oral examination has passed, and those who participated should check their contact information and this section on a regular basis to see when the final list will be accessible online.
Cross River Teachers Screening Venues
The screening exercise will be felt in all of the state’s local government areas. All local government areas must be well represented. If you are one of the applicants who have been shortlisted, please check your LGA below.
Calabar Municipal LGA
Calabar South LGA
Cross River Teachers Screening Requirements
Below are the requirements needed for the screening:
- Candidates must present all original educational certificates, including degrees, diplomas, and any other qualifications they have obtained.
- Candidates must present a certificate of birth or an age declaration to prove their age. This document may be required to determine age eligibility.
- National ID card: Candidates must show their national ID card as proof of identification.
- Driver’s License: Candidates may bring their driver’s license as an additional form of identification.
- Certificate of State of Origin: Candidates must bring a certificate proving their place of birth. This document is usually issued by the state government. All Online Printouts: Candidates must bring all online printouts, including admission letters, registration forms, and any other documents created online.
- Passport Photographs: Candidates must present passport photographs for the examination process.
- Certified Medical Fitness (Government Hospital): Candidates must provide a certificate of medical fitness received from a government hospital that confirms their physical fitness for the teaching profession.
- Other Certifications: Candidates should bring any extra certifications or supporting documentation requested by the examination authority.
In this article, we have clearly explained the Cross River Teachers Recruitment Screening Date, Venue, and Requirements (SUBEB & TESCOM) for 2024. We believe that if you have read this post to the finish, you will be able to find out the Cross River Teachers Recruitment Screening Date, Venue, and Requirements (SUBEB & TESCOM). If you found this post beneficial, please share it and leave a comment below. Please let us know how we can serve you better. Please follow us on social media and join our mailing list. Thank you for stopping by.