FCSC Recruitment – The Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment is here again. This is another opportunity to get into the federal government employment service. Coincidentally, a lot of people have been asking us for federal government opportunities in Nigeria and this opportunity is just here.
Please take this opportunity serious because in this article, we will show you different things such as how to apply, screening date, requirements and the shortlisted candidates as well as major update.
Facts About the Federal Civil Service Commission
When Nigeria gained independence from the British Colonial Authority in 1960, the Public Service Commission was enshrined in the Nigerian constitution to perform the function of appointments, promotion, and discipline in the public service; especially since government business was organized under departmental Establishments such as the Public Works Department, Treasury Department, Forestry Department, Health Department, Nigerian Railways, and the Electricity Board. Read more about the FCSC on the FCSC website.
Has FCSC Recruitment Commence?
Currently, the Commission’s management has rejected reports of a continuing recruitment exercise, which verifies what we indicated in the preceding paragraph. Here, we will explain how to find out when the next application form will be available, as well as other important details that applicants should be aware of in order to increase their chances of getting shortlisted.
- NALDA Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment
- DICON Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NDE Recruitment Registration
- INEC Recruitment
FCSC Portal for Recruitment 2024
The Federal Civil Service Commission website will be revealed in this article. Please read to the end to see the complete detail. The FCSC portal for recruitment is https://www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/page-vacancies.
On this portal, the application and submission of vital documents will be done. Please make sure that you apply on this portal. Visiting the wrong portal might likely get you scam. Be vigilant.
FCSC Recruitment Requirements, Eligibility and Documents.
- Requirements for Education:OND, HND, BA/B.Sc, B.Ed, and LLB degrees from any accredited institution are acceptable.
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Officers must be between the ages of 20 and 25 years old, while other ranks must be between the ages of 18 and 22.
- Minimum experience of two years is required.
- For officers, a 2nd Class Degree from a Reputable University is required, as well as a NYSC Discharge Certificate.
How to Apply for FCSC Recruitment 2024
The recruitment application form is currently unavailable; however, when it becomes available, applicants should follow the processes outlined below to apply:
- www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/page-vacancies is the recruiting application site or career page.
- Click on the position you’re interested in and follow the guidelines there.
- Make a user account on the application portal.
- Fill out the application form and attach any required requirements or credentials.
Things to Take note About FCSC Recruitment
For any application to be considered, it must be completed and submitted by the stipulated time. Additionally, please keep in mind that the Commission will perform a screening exercise for suitable individuals, which we will discuss further on this page. The grade level at which you would be employed is determined by the certifications you hold, which means that the higher your certifications, the greater your chances of being employed at a high grade level.
Following the completion of the screening process, the names of the FCSC Recruitment selected candidates will be published online. The first shortlist would include names of individuals who are eligible to participate in the screening exercise, which would most likely be a Computer Based Test[CBT], while future ones would include names of those who are qualified for training.
If you wish to stay up to date on the recruitment process, check this page periodically as we update it. You can also follow us on our social media platforms.
Did you find value reading this article? Please share on all the social media platforms a leave a comment. Give us a follow on social media as well. Thanks for stopping by.