FCT UBEB Recruitment – This is another opportunity to be gainfully employed this year in Nigeria. Please follow our guide and read to the end to apply for this job. In this article, we will show you the Universal Basic Education Board application procedures and steps, the eligibility requirements for this recruitment.
The recruitment is totally free as usual. You are not expected to pay for the recruitment. What you are expected rather to do is to follow the steps we have outlined in this article for a successful application. You are already one step closer to being one of the FCT UBEB shortlisted applicants if you satisfy all the aforementioned requirements. See the information on how to take part in the recruitment process below.
Facts About the FCT Universal Basic Education Board
The FCT UBE Board was founded following the passage of the UBE Law in 2004, and was inaugurated on November 15, 2005, before being reconstituted on October 12, 2010.
The Board’s mandate is to provide quality Basic Education to the FCT’s teeming school-age population, which includes Early Child Care, Primary, Junior Secondary, and Nomadic Education.
We currently have 321 ECCDE Centres with a total enrollment of 27,036 kids; 559 Primary Schools (including Nomadic Schools) with a total enrollment of 214,929 students; and 159 Junior Secondary Schools with a total enrollment of 116,585 students.
We have 754 caregivers, 8,321 primary school teachers, and 5,215 junior secondary school teachers.
Has FCT UBEB Recruitment Commence?
Yes the FCT UBEB Recruitment exercise 2024 is about commencing. It is essential that you follow the instructions here for a successful application in 2024. We’d like to let everyone know that applications for the FCT UBEB recruiting site for 2023 are now being accepted. The Universal Basic Education Board invites qualified applicants who want to grow in their jobs to apply.
We will walk you through every step of the application process, from submitting your application to successfully completing the FCT UBEB recruitment form.
FCT UBEB Portal for Recruitment 2024
The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Universal Basic Education Board (UBEB) recruitment application portal is https://fctubeb.gov.ng/. Please take note of this portal because this where you will do the actual application once the recruitment commences in full gear. Please keep reading to stay more informed.
- NALDA Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment
- DICON Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NDE Recruitment Registration
- INEC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment www.efccnigeria.org
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment
FCT UBEB Recruitment Requirements, Eligibility and Documents.
Please see the requirements that are needed to become eligible for the application of the FCT UBEB Recruitment 2024.
- A tertiary diploma from an approved university, as well as a certificate from the Senior Secondary School Examination.
- A valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, passport, voter identity card, National Identification Number (NIN), or National Identification Card, is required for all applicants.
- Computer knowledge is advantageous.
- Birth certificate or proof of age
- Secondary and tertiary education certificates, including scanned copies uploaded. The width and height of the upload must be 400 and 1500 pixels, respectively, and the size must be between 50 and 120 kilobytes.
- A passport photo that is 7kb to 30kb in size and has a resolution of 275 × 314 pixels
How to Apply for FCT UBEB Recruitment 2024.
To apply, complete these steps:
- The Universal Basic Education Board’s official website can be found at https://fctubeb.gov.ng/.
- When creating an account, enter a username and password.
- After carefully reading the directions, follow them.
- Provide all relevant information.
- Check all of the information you have.
- Include a photo of your passport and a copy of your identification.
- Please submit your application.
You will receive an email confirming the conclusion of your application. Only those who have made the short list will be contacted for a second interview.
Those who meet the Universal Basic Education Board’s qualifications for recruitment will be given a screening exam. The screening hours, dates, and locations will be sent to you via email.
If you are chosen, your name will be added to the FCT UBEB shortlist, and you will be contacted via the email address you provided during the application process. You will then be scheduled for the next part of the hiring process, which could lead to an exciting career with the organization.
Did you find more value reading this article? Please do no hesitate, share this article on all the social media platforms, follow us on twitter and Facebook and bookmark this page to stay constantly update. Do not forget to subscribe to our email list as well. Thanks for stopping by.