Federal Fire Service Screening Date – Where you shortlisted for the for the Federal Fire Service Screening 2024? This article will create awareness on the Federal Fire Service Recruitment screening date, training venues and centers alongside the requirements and documents needed for the screening. This article has been written to help you, and that is why we have you in mind with our extensive guide. Please read to the end to see the complete information.
With the help of this article, you will be able to find out the screening date, the screening requirement and training venue. Everything is free of charge and you will not be charge for anything. The sole aim of publishing this article is to see you through the Federal Fire Service recruitment process. We will be happy to se you make the final list after the last training service.
Please keep in mind that the screening and training procedures are unique. Individuals who made the final shortlist or performed admirably during the screening process are eligible for the training exercise. Shortlisted candidates must dress in a white T-shirt and shorts for the training activity. Other prerequisites would apply, and this website would be updated when the next training exercise was planned to begin.
Federal Fire Service Screening Date
The Federal Fire Service Screening date, training venues and location will be revealed to applicants via their emails and register phone numbers i.e SMS. It is there therefor important that you keep you email addresses and phone numbers intact to avoid missing out on any latest update.
The Federal Fire Service screening date and examination locations have not yet been announced. We will update this page as soon as the screening date and venue are announced. The Federal Fire Service screening date and examination venues will be announced based on the list of shortlisted candidates.
If you are one of the shortlisted candidates, FFS officials will tell you via email about the Federal Fire Service screening date and examination center. You can also check the official recruiting portal at fedfire.gov.ng or fedfire.gov.ng/portal/welcome/auth, or visit this page frequently for changes.
Fire Service Screening Requirements
The following are the documents required for the screening. Meaning, every candidate showing up at the screening venue should have the following documents:
- Educational Credentials: Your O’Level, NCE, ND, HND, or degree certificate, depending on the candidate’s Cadre – These are the documents that each candidate must present at the venue. The format of a document varies depending on the applicant’s level of education and maybe the position applied for.
- Applicants Local Government Identification Letter; Candidates are assumed to have this already, but if they do not, they should obtain one from the local government secretariat.
- Applicants’ Acknowledgment Slip printing via the frsc portal. This is the form you printed at registration, and you are expected to complete it.
- Applicants’ Certificate of Birth/Age Declaration; This is also required.
- Recent passport photo. The venue also requires two of the most recent passports.
- Finally, there will be two white flat files with all of the documents included.
Training Date, Venue and Locations
The screening shall be done across the 36 states in Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory. The 36 states in Nigeria are listed below:
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
Having seen the latest update on the Federal Fire Service Recruitment screening date, training venues and requirements, you might wish to know more and you are not wrong. Therefore, we urge you to stay updated by subscribing to our mail list and bookmarking this page. Also follow us on our social media pages. This way, you will stay constantly updated.
Please leave a comment behind and share this article. Let us know how we can better serve you.