Hilda Baci: Biography, Net Worth, Husband, Cook-a-Thon
Hilda Baci, born Hilda Effiong Bassey, is a Nigerian chef, TV producer, actress, and food entrepreneur. She is the founder of My Food by Hilda, a premium restaurant and delivery service for African and continental dishes.
Hilda Baci Biography
Hilda was born on September 20, 1996, in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. She developed a passion for cooking at a young age, inspired by her mother’s culinary skills.
After graduating from high school, Hilda attended Madonna University, where she studied Sociology.
Professional Cooking Career
After graduating from university, Hilda began her career as a chef in 2020. She started by working as a private chef, cooking for wealthy families and celebrities. In 2021, she opened her own restaurant, My Food by Hilda.
The restaurant quickly became popular, and Hilda soon expanded her business to include a delivery service.
In addition to her work as a chef, Hilda is also a successful TV producer and actress. She has hosted several cooking shows on Nigerian television, and she has also appeared in several films. In 2022, she was nominated for a Nigerian Entertainment Award for Best TV Personality.
Hilda is a passionate advocate for Nigerian cuisine. She believes that Nigerian food is some of the best in the world, and she is committed to sharing it with the world.
She is also a strong advocate for women’s empowerment, and she is a role model for young women who aspire to be successful in the culinary industry.
Hilda is a rising star in the Nigerian food industry. She is a talented chef, a successful entrepreneur, and a powerful advocate for women’s empowerment. She is sure to continue to achieve great things in the years to come.
Hilda Baci’s Parents
Hilda Baci’s parents are Mr. and Mrs. Effiong Bassey. They are both from Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. Her father is a businessman and her mother is a homemaker. Baci has two siblings, a brother, and a sister.
SEE RELATED POST >> Alpo Martinez Net Worth: Illegal Business Career
Baci’s parents have always been supportive of her culinary dreams. They encouraged her to pursue her passion for cooking, and they helped her to start her own catering business. Baci is grateful for her parents’ support, and she credits them with helping her to achieve success.
Hilda Baci Cook-a-Thon
Hilda Baci is a Nigerian chef who attempted to break the Guinness World Record for the longest cooking marathon by an individual.
She started her cook-a-thon on May 11, 2023, at Amore Gardens in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. She cooked for 96 hours straight, breaking the previous record of 87 hours, 45 minutes, and 00 seconds set by Chef Lata Tondon in Rewa, India, in 2019.
Baci’s cook-a-thon was a major event, with thousands of people coming to Amore Gardens to watch her cook. She cooked a variety of Nigerian dishes, including jollof rice, egusi soup, and fufu. She also cooked international dishes, such as pizza and pasta.
Baci’s cook-a-thon was a success, and she was able to break the Guinness World Record. She is an inspiration to many people, and she is proof that anything is possible if you set your mind to it.
SEE POST >> Jesam Michael Net Worth: AAS CEO’s $5,000,000 Empire
Highlights Of Cook-a-Thon
Here Are some of the highlights of Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon:
- She cooked for 96 hours straight, breaking the previous record of 87 hours, 45 minutes, and 00 seconds.
- She cooked a variety of Nigerian and international dishes.
- Thousands of people came to watch her cook.
- She was able to break the Guinness World Record.
- She is an inspiration to many people.
Hilda Baci Cook-a-Thon Rules
The rules of the cook-a-thon are as follows:
- Hilda must cook continuously for 96 hours straight.
- She is allowed to take a 30-minute break every 12 hours.
- She is allowed to eat, drink, and use the restroom during her breaks.
- She is not allowed to use any artificial stimulants or energy drinks.
- She is not allowed to have any help from anyone else.
- She is allowed to cook any type of food she wants.
- She must cook all of the food herself.
- She must keep track of the time and make sure she does not exceed the 96-hour limit.
If Hilda is able to complete the Cook-a-Thon, she will break the previous record of 87 hours, 45 minutes, and 00 seconds set by Chef Lata Tondon in Rewa, India, in 2019.
Hilda Baci Husband
Hilda Baci does not have a husband. She is reportedly in a serious relationship, but she has not yet married.
She has not disclosed any information about her partner, such as his name or occupation. However, she is currently engaged, but the man is not publicly known for now until they tie the knot.
Here are some of Hilda Baci’s achievements:
- Founded My Food by Hilda, a premium restaurant and delivery service for African and continental dishes.
- Hosted several cooking shows on Nigerian television.
- Appeared in several films.
- Nominated for a Nigerian Entertainment Award for Best TV Personality.
- A passionate advocate for Nigerian cuisine.
- A strong advocate for women’s empowerment.
- Role model for young women who aspire to be successful in the culinary industry.
- She contested and won a $5,000 prize for the best jollof rice chef in 2021
- She got over 1 million Instagram followers within 3 days during the Cook-a-Thon food show
Hilda Baci Net Worth
Hilda Baci’s net worth is estimated to be around $320,000. She is a Nigerian chef, TV personality, and entrepreneur.
She is best known for her cooking shows on various television networks in Nigeria, as well as her YouTube channel, which has thousands of subscribers.
Baci is also the founder of her own catering company, which provides catering services for events of all sizes.
Baci’s net worth is derived from her various sources of income, including her cooking shows, her YouTube channel, her catering company, and her endorsement deals with various food brands. She is also a successful author, having published several cookbooks.
Baci is a role model for many young people in Nigeria and around the world. She is a testament to the fact that anyone can achieve their dreams, regardless of their background. She is an inspiration to all who know her.
SUGGESTED ARTICLES ON 9BH:
- How To Start Indomie Cooking Business In Nigeria With ₦50k
- Top 20 Small Business Ideas In Nigeria With Low Capital
- 90+ Most Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria To Start Now
- 12 Unique Business Ideas That Will Never Fail Anywhere
- How to Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria In 2023
- Starting a Telecom Business: Tips and Strategies for Success
Sharing Is Caring!