INEC Recruitment – 9jabusinesshub is providing you with the best information on how to apply for the INEC 2024/2025, The screening date, shortlisted candidates and other important information you need to know.
If you have been searching for Job for a very long time, you time might just be now. The Independent National Electoral commission recruitment is for all citizens both graduates and non-graduates. Once you have been shortlisted, you stand a chance of being selected in the final list. Please this information is for the general public so please share as you read.
The application exercise will be explained and broken down in this article. lease also know that the application exercise is completely free of charge and no Fee is charged. If anybody ask you for any fee, please report.
The Independent National Electoral Commission is now accepting online applications for the positions listed below. Candidates interested in these positions should apply online using the links on the INEC Portal. Before completing the online application form, applicants should review the eligibility requirements.
- Presiding Officer (PO)
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
- Registration Area Technician (RATECH)
- RAC Manager
Facts About the Independent National Electoral Commission
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was founded under the Federal Republic of Nigeria’s 1999 Constitution to, among other things, organize elections for various political posts in the country.
The following are INEC’s functions, as stated in Section 15, Part 1 of the Third Schedule of the 1999 Constitution (As Amended) and Section 2 of the Electoral Act 2010 (As Amended):
- NALDA Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment
- DICON Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NDE Recruitment Registration
Organize, carry out, and supervise all elections for the positions of President and Vice-President, Governor and Deputy Governor of a State, and membership in the Senate, House of Representatives, and House of Assembly of each federation state;
Register political parties in compliance with the terms of the NAS Act and the constitution. Please visit the INEC official website to see the complete functions of the Independent and National Electoral Commission.
Has INEC Recruitment Commence?
The recruitment of the INEC Adhoc staff for election has begun in some states. To apply, please follow the instructions laid out in this article.
The portal for the INEC 2024 recruitment will be revealed in this article. The correct portal can be seen in this article below.
INEC Portal for Recruitment 2024
The INEC Recruitment portal for general recruitment and adhoc recruitment is https://main.inecnigeria.org/?page_id=158. The recruitment shall be don on this portal. Submission of required documents for eligible applicants shall also be done.
The portal for screening and shortlisted candidates will also be revealed as well. If this is the same portal that shall be used, we will also communicate to you. Just make sure you subscribe to our email list and follow us on social media to get the information.
INEC Recruitment Requirements, Eligibility and Documents.
- Candidates may not be affiliated with political parties.
- Applicants’ actions or remarks cannot be used to support candidates or political parties.
- Applicants must be residents of the selected STATE.
- A working email address
- A working mobile phone number
- An image of your current passport on a white background that is no more than 5MB in size.
- A current employee or student ID number (as shown on your ID card)
- Contact information for two referees.
- NYSC Recruitment Number of former members of the Corps (no earlier than 2019).
- For current corps members, dial the NYSC Call-up Number.
- A PDF copy of the highest qualification, no more than 5MB in size.
- A valid identification document image file (.jpg or.jpeg).
How to Apply for INEC Recruitment 2024
Any INEC recruitment exercise is typically applied for through the online portal, which has been revealed in this article. Follow the steps mentioned below to apply as soon as the recruitment process begins:
- Visit the INEC Recruitment page at https://main.inecnigeria.org/?page_id=158.
- Click on the position you’re interested in and carefully read the instructions.
- Read the requirements and register on the application portal.
- Fill out the application form completely and upload any relevant papers.
- Please submit your application.
Things to Take note About INEC Recruitment
There are some essential aspects that applicants should keep in mind during the Independent and National Electoral Commission recruitment process, which we will go over in this section. The first is that the application is free of charge, which means there is no application fee. Additionally, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted by INEC after the deadline has passed.
Frequently Asked Question
How long does the INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Recruitment process take?
The INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Recruitment procedure might last several weeks to several months, depending on the specific election and the number of jobs to be filled.
Is there a minimum educational requirement for all INEC Ad-Hoc positions?
Yes, there are minimum educational criteria for each INEC Ad-Hoc position, which can vary.
Can foreign nationals apply for INEC Ad-Hoc positions?
Applicants for INEC Ad-Hoc posts are normally need to be Nigerian citizens. Non-Nigerians may be unable to apply for these positions.
Major Updates on INEC Recruitment
Here are some major updates we have added to this page. Take note of these points here.
- The image must have adequate brightness and contrast.
- When being photographed, the applicant should have a neutral expression and be staring straight at the camera.
- The face must be crystal clear and clearly focused.
- The eyes must be open, and there must be no facial hair covering the face.
- If you wear prescription glasses, they should have a clear lens, a thin frame, and no obstructive characteristics like flash reflection.
This page will be updated as soon as the INEC application form is made available and uploaded to the official website. It is strongly encouraged that applicants should not submit multiple credentials. Stay tuned for further updates about INEC 2023 recruitment.