Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment – Kaduna State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment Application Form Portal is out for registration. The Kaduna State SUBEB Teachers government has announced that the registration is on, and is fee. Recruitment is carried out to hire qualified individuals/candidate to work as teachers in state-owned schools. Candidate who meets the requirement will be given the opportunity to be employed. We are here to inform and guide you on the registration process.
Some applicants do ask. How can I know the official portal to register? What are the requirements, when will the portal closed
In these articles we will give you solution to all your questions, as well as guidelines on how to register it. Please share these great opportunity to your love ones who will have passion to work has a teacher.
Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Portal for 2024
Kaduna state Recruitment’s online application portal is currently open for submission of applications. The official registration website for the 2024-2025 Delta Teachers Recruitment is subeb.kdsg.gov.ng /.
Please bookmark the official webpage if necessary. Because applying through a fraudulent website (often referred to as “scammers”) will result in disqualification.
Kaduna state Teachers Recruitment Requirements, Eligibility and Documents.
The aim of the state government is to increase the standard of education in Kaduna State SUBEB Teachers and ensure that every kid has access to a quality education, which includes the recruiting campaign. The prerequisites for the Kaduna State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2023 will be detailed here.
- A First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) is required.
- Possess a WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or Grade II Certificate with at least five (5) credits in math and English language.
- Have a National Certificate in Education (NCE) or a Bachelor of Education from an accredited institution.
- Be a naturalized Nigerian citizen
- Before applying, you must be under the age of 50.
- Have a valid ID, which includes: NIMC NYSC discharge or exemption Permanent Voters Card and National ID card TRCN Certificate (for those who have registered)
- Employment Letter (for people with teaching experience)
- If applicable, a computer certificate
Kaduna State SUBEB Teachers teachers are needed for a variety of positions, including:
- Primary School Teachers
- Secondary School Teachers
- Subject Teachers (e.g., Mathematics, English Language, Science, Social Studies, etc.)
- Special Needs Teachers (for students with disabilities)
- Technical/Vocational Teachers (for vocational education and training programs)
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Katsina State Teachers Recruitment
- Imo State Teachers Recruitment
- Enugu State Teachers Recruitment
How to Apply for Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment 2024
Below are the guidelines on how to apply:
Step 1: Go to the education board’s official recruiting portal at http://www.tsbrecruitment.com/ or the agency in charge of the recruitment operation.
Step 2: Create an account on the recruitment portal by entering your personal information, contact information, and qualifications.
Step 3: Fill out the online application form completely and accurately, including your educational history, teaching certification, and work experience.
Step 4: Upload scanned copies of your supporting documents, such as your degree certificate, teaching certification, and identity documents.
Step 5: Submit your application form and wait for confirmation of receipt.
Things to Take note About Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment
The recruiting drive is part of the Kaduna State SUBEB Teachers government’s efforts to improve education quality.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in Education or a related topic from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must hold a current teaching certificate from an accredited institution.
- Applicants may be required to have a particular amount of teaching experience depending on the role.
- Applicants must be Nigerian nationals with a current national identity number.
- Applicants must be of excellent character and have no criminal history.
- Written tests, interviews, and other evaluation exercises may be part of the recruitment process.
Major Updates on Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment
We post the most recent news on all Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment on this portal from time to time, so if you want to stay up to speed and never miss an update, keep checking back.
We also recommend that you bookmark or subscribe to our email list so that we can keep you up to date.
Closing Date for SUBEB Recruitment: All applications must be received within two (2) weeks of publication. Don’t pass up this fantastic opportunity. Please forward this information to family and friends who might be interested in taking advantage of these opportunities. Keep reloading this website for updates.