Katsina SUBEB Shortlisted Candidate – The final list of selected applicants for the 2023/2024 Katsina State Teachers Recruitment has been made public. This list comprises the names of applicants who have cleared the screening process and are qualified to move on to the next stage of the recruiting campaign.
The Katsina State Ministry of Education has issued a list of applicants who advanced to the next round of Katsina State recruitment process. If your name appears on the list, you have been pre-selected for the Katsina State Teachers Screening and CBT examination, which will begin soon.
Is Katsina SUBEB Shortlisted Candidate 2024 Out?
The administration of the Katsina State Teachers Services has issued the announcement and directed all applicants to the official Katsina State Teachers Shortlisted candidate portal to verify their identities.
Therefore, if you have applied for the upcoming Katsina State Teachers Recruitment, verify your name immediately to know your status. Visit the site today at www.katsinastate.gov.ng.
How to Check Katsina SUBEB Shortlisted Candidate 2024
The guide lines on how to check if your name is out is what we want to discuss here with applicant who register for these recruitment opportunity
Below are the steps to check and download the shortlisted candidate
- Visit the official Katsina State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates webpage at www.katsinastate.gov.ng.
- In the middle of the home page. Click on “Shortlisted Candidates”.
- Then, click the View Full List option.
- You will be directed to the complete list of Successfully shortlisted applicants.
Documents Required for Katsina SUBEB Shortlisted Candidate
Before attending the screening, all shortlisted candidates should carefully study the requirements given below and ensure that they satisfy them.
- Must have advanced writing and spoken English skills, as well as the confidence to operate in a professional setting.
- Must be mentally and physically healthy.
- Must maintain excellent behaviour and calmness.
- Must have forms of identification such as a National Identification Card, driver’s license, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number.
- Must have at least five (5) credits in SSCE, including English and Mathematics.
- At the time of application, applicants must not be more than 40.
- Should hold a B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND from a respected university that is relevant to the applied position.
- Must submit a NYSC exemption letter/completion certificate to indicate that he/she completed his/her required service year.
- Professional credentials or qualifications are an added benefit.
- Must be able to adapt, multitask, and operate in various work contexts.
- Please provide a recent passport photo and a completed registration form for printing.
Latest News and Update on Katsina SUBEB Shortlisted Candidate
If you want to keep your employment, you must participate completely and be at the designated exam location on time. Candidates who skip this screening are immediately disqualified. Also, do not consider paying any money or engaging in any fraudulent activities in order to obtain this position.
Such a candidate will be removed, and please keep in mind that the exam schedule and location have yet to be determined. To be notified or informed of any updates, return to this page periodically. If your name is out, you are advised to bookmark this page for more latest information about the recruitment process
The Katsina State Teaching Service Employment Management will conduct a mandatory screening and CBT examination for all successfully shortlisted applicants in the Katsina State Teachers Recruitment. All the tips and requirement for the Katsina State Teaching is what we also share with the candidate, and we are available at all time to save you.