Moniepoint POS Machine Merchant
Moniepoint gives an exchange channel program that gives you admittance to different financial transactions in a hurry. Fundamentally, this incorporates versatile applications, POS, and SmartPOS, benefitting both clients and Moniepoint merchants.
Today, the POS business is one of the least demanding to begin, as it very well may be finished with almost no capital, and it is additionally one of the most beneficial as well.
Among the top-level, POS service co-ops is Moniepoint POS, as it gives probably the best assistance for immediate transactions at the moment.
What Is Moniepoint?
Moniepoint is one of the quickest developing and most dependable portable cash programs in Nigeria today. Essentially, with Moniepoint, you can complete monetary exchanges like withdrawals, transfers, airtime purchases, and more profitably.
Likewise, the organization gloats of probably the best organization around, along these lines, the issue of “no organization”, normal with numerous POS places would be a long way from your business.
In this blog post, we will be examining the way that you can turn into a Monie POS merchant, as many view this as hard. Additionally, we would cover the relevant commissions that follow being a merchant and other data you ought to be aware of.
Moreover, in Nigeria at the moment, POS Business happens to be one of the most lucrative ventures to jump in. Though saturated; almost on every corner of the street, you can still make good money every day.
So if you wish to venture into this line, I made a post on how to start a profitable POS BUSINESS in Nigeria.
How To Become a Merchant With Moniepoint And Get Its POS Machine
Fundamentally, the simplest method for acquiring a Moniepoint POS machine is by reaching the nearest office to you. On getting to the workplace, a specialist would direct you through the enrollment cycle and the vital stages to apply effectively.
Furthermore, remember that the machine costs about N25,000, which is less expensive than POS machines from other POS organizations. Additionally, note that you ought to just apply for Moniepoint POS machines in a supported center.
However, for you to be a certified Moniepoint POS merchant, you need to look at the steps below:
- First of all, go to their official website
- Look for the registration form for the Moniepoint agent, fill it out properly, and submit
- Confirm your email address
- Verify your phone number
- After that, wait for an agent to get back to you or give you feedback within 48 hours
- The agent will further instruct you on the next vital steps to take to be absorbed fully as a full-fledged agent
- Finally, after all, is said and done, log in to your dashboard and manage your account
SEE POST>> How To Get GTBank POS Machine
Required Documents Needed To Become a Merchant In Moniepoint
In the process of becoming a merchant, you will be required to make available the following documents:
- Identification documents like National ID Card, Driver’s License, International Passport, or Voter’s Card
- Your bank account number
- PHCN bill or NEPA bill
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Certified business license
How To Login To Your Moniepoint POS Merchant Dashboard
- Go to the Google Play Store, download and install the Moniepoint mobile app
- Now, login to your account
- You can perform every one of your transactions directly from the app without any stress
Monie Transaction Fees
Contrasted with different POS service providers, Monie’s exchange charges are extremely low, and ostensibly the least expensive.
Fundamentally, the charges depend on the number of transactions you complete and not relying upon the bank, not at all like different POS administrations do. This proper charge remains at N20 for all banks in Nigeria.
Likewise, the fee for pulling out or withdrawing up to N4,000 is essentially N6.2, even though it goes up as the sum withdrawn increases. Fundamentally, aside from these, Moniepoint charges no additional bank expenses, dissimilar to numerous different POS facilitators.
Monie was established to make monetary transactions as simple as could be expected. In any case, you can likewise make payments through your Moniepoint account utilizing the portable application’s POS terminal.
With the application, transfers, withdrawals, and more are simpler, and if there’s an issue you can without much of a stretch document a complaint through the application as well. The Moniepoint group would contact the bank required to invert the money to make things more straightforward.
SEE RELATED POST >> Moniepoint USSD Code: Proven #1 for All Transactions
Step By Step Instructions To Address Moniepoint Transfer Limits
Moniepoint set a limit on transactions for individuals who haven’t moved up to a business level. Essentially, sooner or later, you could experience a mistake expressing “the transaction surpasses the everyday transaction limit,” since you have hit the extreme you can transact for the default level (KYC level 1).
Consequently, by then, you should simply overhaul your KYC level to a business and they would eliminate the cutoff. Follow the interaction beneath to move up to the KYC business level:
- Login to your Moniepoint account and explore to KYC level
- Look to your dashboard, click the menu, and select settings
- Select upgrade from the menu that drops down and there’s nothing more to it
Additionally, you can contact the group assuming you’re finding any difficulty updating.
Monie remains one of the most loved decisions for POS organizations all over Nigeria. Fundamentally, this is down to their general great network inclusion, as well as reasonable charges. After enrollment, you can begin partaking in the advantages of a merchant immediately.
How To Contact Moniepoint:
The financial group has an array of platforms you can reach out to them conveniently, including their website. See below to get in touch:
Office Address: 2 Wole Ariyo St, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria.
Phone: +234 814 150 0017 (Whatsapp only)
- How To Start Shawarma Business In Nigeria
- How To Start Popcorn Business In Nigeria
- What Business Can I Start With N200k?
- What Business Can I Start With N50k?
- What Business Can I Start With N5k?
- What Can I Sell To Make Money In Nigeria?
- How To Make $5,172 (N3m) Monthly Selling Ad Space
- 10 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria For Ladies
- 7 Unique Business Ideas In Nigeria For Students
- What Business Can I Start With 500k In Nigeria?
- What Business Can I Start With 150k In Nigeria?
- What Business Can I Start With 300k In Nigeria?
- 7 Hot Online Business Ideas In Nigeria
Sharing Is Caring!