NABTEB Shortlisted Candidates – The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) Recruitment shortlisted candidates is out. This article is a guide written by our team of experts to put you through the process of checking the National Business and Technical Examinations Board recruitment list of shortlisted candidates. Please read to the end to see the complete information.
Please be informed that checking of the NABTEB List of shortlisted Candidates for the NABTEB screening exercise is completely free of charge. Hence the reason for composing the wonderful piece to help you check and avoid paying money to scammers online.
You will eventually get the portal for NABTEB Recruitment shortlisted candidates revealed to you in this article as well. The essence of knowing the portal is to help you visit the shortlisted candidate’s website directly without having to go through a third party.
We have also endeavor to provide you information on some important facts regarding the National Business and Technical Examinations Board which you can see briefly below:
The NABTEB (National Business & Technical Examination Board) O-Level Exam is well-known, but less is known about the NABTEB A-Level Exam. NABTEB offers two A-level examinations: ANBC and ANTC.
NABTEB is one of the examination bodies established by the Federal Government in 1992 to reduce the burden of administering examinations with a large number of technical and trade-related practicals, which WAEC formerly bore. The board administers the National Technical Examination (NTC), the National Business Certificate (NBC), and the comparable advanced level examinations (ANBC and ANTC).
Is NABTEB Shortlist 2024 Out?
For now, be informed that the NABTEB (National Business & Technical Examination Board) 2024 List of shortlisted candidates have not yet been announced publicly. If you are really interested in being the first to get updated concerning NABTEB Recruitment shortlisted Candidates list is out, then bookmark this page and do ensure that you subscribe to our email list. Also remember to give us a follow o social media. These steps will ensure that you stay at the forefront of those getting updates and first hand information regarding the NABTE shortlisted candidates list 2024.
NABTEB Shortlisted Candidates Portal 2024
The NABTEB Recruitment portal for shortlisted candidates remains https://nabteb.gov.ng. A lot of activities will be going on at the portal once the list of shortlisted candidates has been announced. It is essential that you take note of this portal.
Taking proper note of the portal will definitely help you to avoid some scammers who specializes in developing fake recruitment portals to look like the original ones and scam unsuspecting Nigerian. Please take note of this important update.
How to Check NABTEB Shortlisted Candidates 2024
The NABTEB Shortlisted Candidates list has not yet been published online.
Applicants must wait patiently for the list to be released on the official web www.eworld.nabteb.gov.ng.
If you don’t see your name on this list, simply BOOKMARK and SUBSCRIBE to this page for first-hand updates on when the list will be available.
It is also worth noting that the commission will send emails to all successful and shortlisted candidates. If you are unable to log in to the NABTEB site, please check the email address you provided during registration. Then on to the next step/stage of recruitment.
Documents Required for NABTEB Screening
In addition, you must bring the following documents to the screening center to confirm that you filled out the online registration form yourself.
- Original and photocopies of your credentials.
- A printout of the submission confirmation page.
- A legitimate form of identification, such as a voter’s card, national ID card, valid driver’s license, national identity number (NIN), or international passport (original and photocopy).
- Two recent passport photos.
Latest News and Update on NABTEB Shortlist 2024
If you’ve been shortlisted, you’ve put your foot in the door. And now it’s time for you to shine in the final stage: the interview. However, the interview could be conducted over the phone, via Skype, or in person. And this depends on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Attempt to gather information on the company.
- Also, make sure you have a clean eyesight. Try to determine why you want the specific position. And how you’d be a good match. Also, review your application.
- Also, be engaging. This is an interview, not an interrogation. There is far more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, conduct mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking in front of a mirror.
- It’s rare, but you may receive an offer letter based on your application. You begin arranging the celebration, but remember these principles before you get into party mode: Put it in writing.
- Also, thoroughly review the written offer. Also, make sure all critical details are presented and ask clarifying questions if you don’t understand something. Examples include work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, among other things.
- Once you’ve accepted the offer, send the employer a thank-you note.
- Also, send an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your excitement for your new work.
Now that the steps to take to access and download the NABTEB Recruitment list of shortlisted candidates has been outline in this article, you are expected to follow all the instructions here and try as much as you can to not miss any step. Also do well to follow us on social media. Also try as much as you subscribe to our email list and leave a comment behind. Let us know how we can help you Better. Thanks for reading!