Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment – The Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment is here again for interested applicants to apply. If you are interested, please follow the Instructions in this article. The application portal for the NIS recruitment still remains www.immigrationrecruitment.org.
On this page, you will get information on how to apply for the Nigeria Immigration Recruitment, application requirements and instructions and the updated application guide.
Please note that this application is free of charge and candidates are not to pay for the recruitment. Please take note of this.
If you are a Nigerian, please grab this opportunity. With the high rate of unemployment in the country, this is a rare opportunity. The Nigeria Immigration Service is an equal employer of labor that recruit staffs across the 36 states in Nigeria. Keep reading to see the application guidelines and requirements below.
Facts About the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
Since its separation from the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) in 1958, the NIS has undergone a series of changes. The Immigration Department, as it was known then, was entrusted with the core immigration duties under the headship of the Chief Federal Immigration Officer (CFIO), and the first to sit in that chair was Mr. EH Harrison. The department in its early stages inherited the Immigration Ordinance of 1958 for its operation.
Has Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Commence?
The Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2024 is yet to commence but will soon start. The purpose of this article is to help the prepare for the upcoming NIS Recruitment 2024. It is crucial to also know that the recruitment portal is open but application has not been enabled them. The NIS application portal is www.immigrationrecruitment.org.
- NALDA Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment
- DICON Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NDE Recruitment Registration
- INEC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Requirements, Eligibility and Documents.
To be eligible for application, all applicants must be meet the underlisted requirements:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen.
- You must not be under the age of 18 or over the age of 35 at the time you apply.
- You must be at least 1.65m tall (for men) and 1.60m tall (for women).
- You must be able to identify yourself, whether through a National ID, a voter’s card, an International Passport, or another means.
- You must have at least 5 credits on your GCE, WASSCE, NABTEB, or NECO certificate.
- You can also apply if you have a higher degree, such as an OND, HND, BSc, or MSc.
- You must be physically fit and have a medical fitness report from a federal government hospital.
- Your chest must be broad, and at least 0.87m in measurement.
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2024
Follow the stipulated application guidelines that we have outlined below to apply:
- When you click on the signup button, you will be led to this page: https://immigrationrecruitment.org/?p=signup
- Before clicking the continue button, provide your new application ID and a valid email address.
- After establishing an account, sign in using the information you provided above.
- Fill out the application form completely and upload all required papers.
- Before submitting your application, double-check your application form and documentation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the age limit for recruitment into the Nigerian Immigration Service?
It is usually between the ages of 18 and 30.
Can exceptions to the age criteria be made?
Yes, particularly for positions needing specific talents or extensive expertise.
Why is an age limit imposed in the first place?
Because of physical demands, professional longevity, and flexibility to technology advances.
Where can I obtain the most up-to-date recruitment guidelines?
Always keep a watch out for official NIS announcements or reliable news sources.
Is working for NIS a rewarding career?
Absolutely! It provides an opportunity to serve the country while still pursuing a rewarding profession.
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) application form is not available, as indicated on this page. We would like to encourage all of our readers who are interested in participating in the next exercise to visit this website frequently to acquire the latest updates, as well as to check the NIS social pages to find out when the next application form will be made available to the general public.
As of now, the Nigeria Immigration Service management has yet to post or publish the recruiting application form online.
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below. You can also help share this post with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it. Please if you really found this article helpful, do not hesitate to share it all over again. Please get other to hear about this opportunity. Also follow us on Facebook and Twitter/X. Do forget to bookmark this page and subscribe t our email list for more update. Thanks for stopping by.