Nigerian Army Recruitment – The Nigeria Army is one of the biggest military forces in Africa. Joining the Nigerian Army is a very big achievement. This article will show you the correct steps to apply for the Nigerian Army Recruitment and be successful.
Please be clearly informed that the Nigerian Army Recruitment is divided into the Direct Short Service Courses (NIGERIAN ARMYC) and Regular Recruit Intake (RRI). The NIGERIAN ARMYC is for a short length of time, whereas the Regular Recruit Intake is for a longer period of time. Furthermore, the eligibility for the Direct Short Service Course is higher than for the Regular Recruit Intake (RRI).
The Nigerian Army recruitment is very competitive; therefore, we advise the reader to go through this article and study the requirements, facts about the Nigerian army, screening date and many other things that are important with regards to the Nigerian Army Recruitment.
Facts About the Nigerian Army
The Nigerian Armed Forces (NAF) are the country’s military forces. The armed forces are divided into three branches: the Nigerian Army, the Nigerian Navy, and the Nigerian Air Force. The President of Nigeria serves as the military’s commander-in-chief, exercising his constitutional authority through the Ministry of Defence, which is in charge of managing the military and its soldiers. The Chief of Defence Staff, who reports to the Nigerian Defence Minister, is the AFN’s operational commander. The Nigerian military is one of Africa’s largest uniformed combat services, with over 230,000 active members. According to Global Firepower, the Nigerian Armed Forces are the fourth-most powerful force in Africa and the 35th most powerful military in the world. See Wikipedia page for more information.
Has Nigerian Army Recruitment Commence?
This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Army Recruitment for the 2024 recruitment year is yet to commence. The recruitment will soon commence from the information we have gathered.
The online application platform or portal for the Nigerian Army recruitment is https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr. All application and documentation shall be done on this platform or portal. Please take note of the portal.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirements, Eligibility and Documents.
- Qualified applicants must be Nigerians by birth and live within the country’s borders.
- All applicants must participate in a zonal Nigerian Army screening exercise at one of the selected zonal centers in their state of origin.
- Non-Tradesmen and Women Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 on June 1, 2016.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 26 on June 1, 2016.
- Most significantly, applicants must be medically, psychologically, and physically fit, as well as 1.65 meters tall for male applications and 1.56 meters tall for female applicants.
- Applicants must have no criminal convictions.
- Candidates should be aware that there will be no computer-based pre-selection test.
- There is no recruitment center.
- The Zonal Screening Exercise will not take place.
- All screening of potential recruits will take place in the candidates’ home state.
- Candidates are not permitted to bring electronic or recording equipment to the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates must also follow COVID-19 protocols, which include hand washing, wearing a face mask, and keeping a physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is detected doing so even during training at Depot NA will be removed from the program.
- Candidates are encouraged to bring their NIN Slip.
- Candidates are urged not to provide any type of payment or incentive to any individual or group of people in order to aid them in the recruiting process.
- Candidates should carefully study the instructions on the website or contact the following help lines if they have any questions: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- The names of those who have been shortlisted for screening will be published on the NA website for the benefit of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates must report to their respective states of origin for screening from December 4 to December 17, 2023.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2024
The Nigerian Army Recruitment application will be carried out online on the army recruitment portal which has already been revealed in this article. The Nigerian Army portal for recruitment is https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr. Follow the steps below to apply successfully.
- Go through the instructions on that page.
- Register for an account on the portal.
- Log in to your freshly created account.
- Before submitting your application, fill out the application form and upload the needed papers.
- Before final submission, all applications should be cross-checked.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will training begin following selection?
Following the selection process, training dates will be communicated.
Is there a price for applying?
The application process is completely free.
How long will the recruitment training last?
The length of instruction varies and will be disclosed upon choosing.
Is it okay if I have a minor tattoo?
Tattoos of any size or place are not permitted.
What happens following the online application?
Qualified applicants will be notified for the next round.
Major Updates on Nigerian Army Recruitment
You will find the most recent information on the Nigerian Army Recruitment right here, but before we begin, it is vital to remember that the application portal for the exercise is recruitment.army.mil.ng. When you access the portal, you will notice two crucial menus for the SSC/DSSC and RRI applications.
If you have any queries, please leave them in the comments section below. Share this article with anyone you think might be interested in working with the Nigerian Army. If you found more value reading this, please keep sharing this article and make sure you follow us on social media. Also bookmark this page and subscribe to our email list. Thanks for stopping by.