OPay: How It Works, Make Money, Get Loan & Pay Bills
OPay is a digital platform that provides a variety of services, such as mobile phone recharges, bill payments, money transfers, and ride-hailing. It is a mobile application that is compatible with iOS and Android devices.
In June of 2018, OPay went live in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. Olay Co. Inc. is the company’s registered name. OPay stands for Opera Pay. Opera Group is the company’s parent.
OPay can be used to pay for some Opera services like OBus, OFood, Okash, ORide, OWealth, and OList, among others. The OPay app is used to pay writers for Opera News as well.
Nigerians now have easy access to previously unavailable financial services thanks to this platform. How to use OPay, make money on the platform, get loans, and a lot more will be covered in this blog post.
Beginning With OPay
Downloading the app from either the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store is the first step in using Opera Pay. You will need to provide your personal information, such as your name, phone number, and email address, when you sign up for the app after it has been downloaded.
You will be able to use the various OPay services once you have finished the registration process. To get started, sign up via this LINK and use this 7065846940 as your referral code and grab ₦1,200 as your welcome bonus.
Important Features On OPay
OPay offers a scope of administrations that can be gotten through the application. The following are some of the most popular services:
Payment of Bills: You can pay your internet, water, and electricity bills with Opera Pay from the convenience of your own home.
Transferring Funds: You can send and receive money to and from any person in Nigeria using Opera Pay. The procedure is simple, safe, and quick.
Top-ups for Mobile Devices: OPay gives you the leverage to purchase airtime and data directly from the app from the comfort of your home.
Services Like Loaning: You can also use OPay’s loan service (OKash and EaseMoni), where you enjoy some mouthwatering loan offers to support your business – accessing up to ₦1,000,000.
Access To Free Debit Card: Additionally, Opera Pay provides you with a physical Verve debit card you can use for cash withdrawal on your OPay account from the ATM. And it’s hundred percent free without a maintenance fee.
Free Virtual Card: Virtual cards are only utilized online. Opera Pay grants you access to use a virtual card to make payments online for free.
OWealth: This is a money-saving feature to store your money for both savings and earning interest of 15% yearly. It’s another way to earn while putting your money aside for savings purposes.
SEE RELATED POST >> How To Get OPay POS Machine At a Very Cheap Price In Nigeria
Additionally, you will enjoy a daily return on investment and withdraw at any time in OWealth.
Daily Cashback: In Opera Pay, you will receive rewards on a daily basis for logging in. It’s more like saying daily check-ins to confirm your account is active.
No Transaction Fees: Opera Pay grants you the privilege to carry out transactions without paying a dime for fees. And it runs one of the hassle-free digital banking in Nigeria.
How to Use OPay
- Install the Opera Pay app on your smartphone by downloading it from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- On the Opera Pay app, enter your name, email address, and phone number to create an account.
- You can add money to your OPay account by linking your bank account, using a debit card, or using an OPay agent after you register.
- On the OPay app, click the “Transfer” icon and enter the recipient’s phone number or OPay ID to make a payment or transfer. Click “Confirm” to finish the transaction, then enter the desired amount.
- On the OPay app, click the “Buy Airtime” icon, enter the recipient’s phone number, select a network provider, and enter the desired amount of airtime. Finally, click “Confirm” to finish the transaction.
- By selecting the “Pay Bills” icon on the Opera Pay app, selecting the service provider, and entering the amount of the bill, you can also pay bills like TV subscriptions and electricity bills.
- Other services that Opera Pay provides include loans, savings, investment options, and a lot more. On the OPay app, click the “More” icon to learn more about these services.
Making Money On OPay
On the platform, Opera Pay provides numerous opportunities for earning money. You can make money using OPay in a few different ways:
OPay Agents: OPay has a network of agents who help users get different services. By registering on the platform, you can become an Opera Pay agent. You can get paid for the services you provide as an agent.
OPay POS: Opera Pay POS agents are another way to make money. This entails offering merchants point-of-sale (POS) services and earning commissions from transactions.
Affiliate Program: Opera Pay has a program called “referrals” that lets you make money by getting other people to use the platform. For each person you refer to Opera Pay, you will earn ₦800.
LEARN MORE >> Top 10 Apps That Pay You Real Money In Nigeria In 2023
Using OPay to Get Loans
Users of Opera Pay can also get loans. OPayLoan is the name of the loan service, and users who have been using the platform for at least three months are eligible to use it.
You will need to fill out an application and provide your personal information in order to apply for a loan. Your credit score determines how much you can borrow, and the interest rate is competitive.
Advantages of Using OPay
Opera Pay has a number of advantages, including:
Convenience: Opera Pay makes it simple and convenient to access a variety of financial services from your mobile device.
Quick and Safe: Opera Pay ensures the safety of your funds by quickly and securely processing transactions.
Cost-effective Rates: Opera Pay makes its services affordable for customers by charging competitive fees.
Variety of Services: Opera Pay is a one-stop shop for all of your financial needs because it offers a wide range of services like bill payments, money transfers, loans, and free debit cards.
Opera Pay is a digital platform that provides a variety of services to make financial services accessible to Nigerians simple and convenient. Opera Pay has you covered whether you want to pay your bills, send money to a friend, or order food. Also, with the possibility of earning passive income.
SUGGESTED ARTICLES ON 9BH:
- Top 10 Apps That Pay You Real Money In Nigeria In 2023
- Top 10 Banks In Nigeria 2023 With Over ₦49 Trillion Deposits
- BVN Code For All Banks In Nigeria: The Master USSD Dial
- Should You Form an LLC for Your Small Business? All You Need to Know
- PayPal Money Adder: 2 Most Important Benefits
- 17+ Proven Easy Ways To Make Money As a Student In Nigeria
Sharing Is Caring!