TETFUND Recruitment – The Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) Recruitment 2024 is here again. This article shows you how to apply for the recruitment, the application portal, the start and closing date as well the eligibility requirements alongside the shortlisted candidate list which you can download in PDF.
9jabusinesshub provides you with the best information on recruitments and shortlists in Nigeria. If you follow our guide to the end, there is no way that you will not will not succeed in the application because we will provide you with the steps necessary for a successful TETFUND Application.
If there is any major update concerning TETFUND Recruitment, we will quickly update you. This is why it is advisable to bookmark this page, follow us on social media as well subscribe to our email list to get the updates.
Facts About the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND)
Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) is a plan established in 2011 by the Federal Government of Nigeria to disburse, manage, and monitor education tax to government-owned tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
The Education Tax Act of 1993 resulted in the creation of the TETFUND program. This Act repeals the Education Tax Act Cap. E4, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004 and the Education Tax Fund Act No. 17, 2003, and creates the Tertiary Education Trust Fund, which is in charge of imposing, managing, and disbursing the tax to Nigerian public tertiary institutions. Prior to the scheme’s inception in 2011, government-owned higher institutions were underfunded. The plan was created to improve the administration of funding distributed to these institutions.
Has TETFUND Recruitment 2024 Started?
The Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) Recruitment 2024 has started. This article has been published to help you apply with a step-by-step application guide. We guarantee that if you should follow the instructions here, you will succeed.
The starting date will be communicated to you as soon as possible via your email and phone number. The closing date will also be revealed in the portal.
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Adamawa SUBEB Teachers Recruitment
- Borno Teachers Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom SUBEB Teachers Recruitment
- Bayelsa State Teachers Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
TETFUND Portal for Recruitment 2024
The TETFUND Recruitment Portal is https://tetfund.gov.ng/. Here on the portal, you will get to create and account, login to the account and apply for the TETFUND job by uploading the necessary document. It is noteworthy and essential to know that if you visit the wrong portal, you might be scammed. During recruitment seasons like this such as the TETFUND 2024 Recruitment, a lot of dubious people do create scammed Web portals similar to the recruiting agency website to scammed people who are not smart enough to notice. Once again, this is the portal for TETFUND recruitment: https://tetfund.gov.ng.
TETFUND Recruitment Requirements, Eligibility and Documents.
Here are the basic requirements to earn you a place in the TETFUND 2024 Recruitment:
- Candidates who are eligible and interested must be in good physical and mental health.
- To apply, candidates must have completed the WASSCE, NECO, or GCE.
- All applicants must have completed the English Language and Mathematics parts of the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education with a minimum of 5 credits in no more than two sittings (GCE).
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Higher National Diploma from a Nigerian university.
- Each applicant must be willing to take risks and learn new skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- To apply for a Recruitment, you must have a current driver’s license, National Identification Card, international passport, voter card, or National Identification Number on hand.
- Computer knowledge will be really beneficial.
- Have a strong analytical approach and a strong sense of teamwork.
How to Apply for TETFUND Recruitment 2024
- The first step is to go to the TETFUND application portal, which can be found at www.tetfund.gov.ng.
- Select “Careers” from the menu bar.
- Select the position for which you want to apply.
- Click “apply online” at the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the online application form thoroughly.
- Upload any necessary paperwork.
- Proofread your application before submitting it.
While filling out the online application form, make sure to read the instructions attached to each page and, most importantly, follow them exactly.
Important Things to Take note About TETFUND Recruitment
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the primary goal of TETFUND?
TETFUND, which was established in 2011, primarily supports public tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
Is there a charge to apply for TETFUND Recruitment?
No, the application for employment is completely free!
When will the TETFUND application form be made available?
The precise release date is still unknown. Stay tuned for more information.
What is the minimal educational level required to apply?
A degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
How can I stay up to date on the recruitment process?
Save this article and subscribe to our mailing list to receive real-time updates.
TETFUND Recruitment Updates
We would like to advise all readers that the form is still not available. Keep an eye on this section for updates, and follow our social media pages and groups for the most recent job opportunities in Nigeria.
The TETFUND recruitment form is now unavailable; however, once it is open, we will notify our readers via this page; therefore, bookmark this tab and subscribe to our mailing list to be notified when the recruitment process begins.
So, this article has dissected thoroughly the application steps and procedures for the 2024 Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) recruitment application, the requirements needed and documents for screening. We know you have found great value in reading this. Do not hesitate to share this article as well as bookmark this page and follow us on all the social media platforms. Thanks for reading.